Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: –
Ingredients needed to make Baskin Robbins B.R Blast:
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee.
- 1 heaping cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream
Cooking instructions for Baskin Robbins B.R Blast:
- Pour the milk and coffee into a blender along with the sugar and process them at moderate speed for 12-15 minutes or until the sugar dissolves.
- Empty the cup of ice cream into it and continue to blend them together at increased speed until they turn creamy and silky.
- Divide the mixture into two 16 oz glasses and top it up with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top of each glass and serve chilled.
- For the mocha version, drizzle a couple of tbsp. of chocolate syrup into the mixture while blending the cappuccino and serve similarly.
Image credit: Wikimedia Commons