Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time: –
Ingredients needed to make Ramon Gin Fizz:
- ¼ cup gin
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup
- 1 tbsp half and half
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 large egg white
- 3-4 drops orange blossom water
- 2 tbsp seltzer
- 1 cup ice cubes
Cooking instructions for Ramon Gin Fizz:
- Pour a bout of gin, simple syrup, lime juice, egg white as well as egg white into a large cocktail shaker and fasten the lid.
- Give it a vigorous shake for half a minute and drop in the ice cubes.
- Put the lid back on and shake it further for another half a minute.
- Tip it into a fine mesh sieve to strain into an 8 oz glass.
- Pour the seltzer into the shaker and tilt it slightly to gather up any remaining foam in the shaker.
- Drizzle the foam-mixed soda into the cocktail and serve chilled.
Image credit: Wikimedia Commons