Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time: –
Ingredients needed to make Negroni:
- 1 part Campari
- 1 pary Martini Rosso
- 1 part Prosecco or Beefeater gin
- Ice cubes
- Orange slice, to garnish
Cooking instructions for Negroni:
- Plop the ice cubes into a rocks glass and set aside until the outside of the glass turns frosted, indicating that it is chilled.
- Meanwhile, pour the alcohols into a cocktail shaker and plop in more ice cubes.
- Fasten the lid and give it a nice shake until they blend thoroughly and the outside surface of the shaker turns frosted.
- Get rid of the ice cubes in the glass and remove the lid of the shaker to empty its contents into that glass.
- Slit an orange slice partially and insert it into the rim of the glass.
- Serve right away.
Image credit: Wikimedia Commons