Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: –
Ingredients needed to make Cucumber Margarita:
For the cucumber juice:
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
For the margaritas:
- 4 oz Yellow Chartreuse
- 8 oz silver, 100% agave tequila
- 4 oz freshly squeezed out lime juice
- 4 oz light agave nectar
- 4 lime wedges
- Ice cubes
Cooking instructions for Cucumber Margarita:
- To make the juice, toss the cucumber chunks into your food processor and pulse them briskly at high for half a minute.
- Strain the juice out through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl while squeezing the solids to extract maximum juice out of it; discard the residues.
- Measure 2 cups of this strained cucumber juice and set aside.
- To make the margaritas, leave four cocktail glasses in the freezer until they are chilled.
- Pour the reserved cucumber juice into a pitcher, along with the agave nectar, tequila as well as Chartreuse as well as a splash of lime juice.
- Give it a nice stir to mix well and pour 7 oz of it into a cocktail shaker.
- Plop in few ice cubes into the shaker until it is half-filled and fasten the lid.
- Give it a nice shake for half a minute and tip it into one of the chilled glasses.
- Insert a partially slit lime wedges into the rim of the glass and make rest of the margaritas in a similar fashion.
- Serve chilled.
Image credit: Wikimedia Commons