It’s almost Christmas time! Let’s make a unique Christmas Cookies together 🙂
Gingerbread 3D Cookies 4 Ways – For 12 servings
for 12 servings
butter, melted(170 g)
brown sugar (165 g)
molasses (250 g)
- 1 egg
3 ½ cups
flour (440 g)
powdered sugar(360 g)
- red food coloring
- green food coloring
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, molasses, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice until smooth.
- Whisk in the egg until combined.
- Fold in the baking powder, baking soda, and half of the flour.
- Add the rest of the flour until dough comes together.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Roll out the dough to ¼-inch (6 mm) thickness. Cut into the desired shape using small knife.
- Take the extra dough and roll out again to ¼-inch (6 mm) thickness. Continue to cut shapes until dough is used. If dough gets too soft, transfer to fridge before rolling out.
- Transfer shapes to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the cookies to a baking rack and cool completely.
- Equally divide the powdered sugar in three bowls.
- Add two tablespoons of milk to each and whisk until smooth. If too runny add more powdered sugar, if too thick add more milk.
- Add red food coloring to one bowl and green to the other.
- Transfer icings to three different piping bags with a thin tip.
- Decorate the cookies and allow to set before assembling.
- Fit the cookie pieces into each other to allow the cookies to stand.
To stay updated with all of our newest recipes, like our Facebook page now – https://www.facebook.com/RecipesTastycom
Credit: Tasty YB channel