Here are two easy chocolate chip cookie recipes for you! One by video and one chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. These cookies are buttery and rich! Important: At the beginning of the video it says 1 teaspoon of baking powder when it should be 1 teaspoon of baking soda. From Bake Like Pro Youtube.
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Recipe)
Image by Ruthieki
- ½ cup rolled oats, ground to a fine powder in a blender
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), at room temperature (resist the urge to microwave)
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract (preferably authentic)
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups or one standard package of semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like Nestle brand chips)
- Grind the oats in a blender or food processor.
- Measure the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into the blender or food processor, and pulse to combine all the dry ingredients.
- Cream together butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla, stirring well after each addition.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet items, and mix until fully combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir by hand.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Drop the dough by large spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Leave plenty of room for the cookies to spread as they cook.
- Bake at 350° F for approximately 16 minutes, or until barely golden and still slightly uncooked in the center. Keep the extra dough in the fridge while the first batch is baking, and make sure the pan is completely cool before you add the next round of cookies.
- Cool the cookies on the pan for five minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Packing finished cookies in an air-tight jar or sealed zipper bag.
A key with this chocolate chip cookie recipe is to take the cookies out of the oven at the right time. Don’t over bake them! Look for when the edges are golden and the tops are just barely showing signs of turning brown. Adapted from the Flickr photo link.