Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: –
Ingredients needed to make Indian Gooseberry and Honey Shots:
- 2 whole Indian gooseberries, halved, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp ground star anise
- ¾ cup water
- 2-3 ice cubes
Cooking instructions for Indian Gooseberry and Honey Shots:
- Toss the gooseberry chunks into a blender, along with water and sprinkle a dash of ground star anise into it.
- Pulse them into a smooth mixture and pass it through a fine mesh sieve to strain into a bowl.
- Add a splash each of lemon juice as well as honey and give them a nice stir to mix well.
- Pour it into 3 small shot glasses and plop one ice cube into each glass.
- Serve chilled.
Image credit: Wikimedia Commons